LimaCorporate has been awarded a new international certification, ISO/IEC 27001 - 27701!
We are delighted to announce that LimaCorporate has recently been awarded a new international certification, ISO/IEC 27001 - 27701!
ISO/IEC 27001 is a leading standard for Information Security Management Systems (ISMS), with ISO/IEC 27701 being the extension for Privacy Information Management Systems (PIMS).
Adherence to ISO/IEC 27001 means that our organization has implemented a system to manage risks related to the security of information held or handled by us and that this system takes into account the principles set out by this international standard.
Every company is now playing in a global environment where cybersecurity is a daily concern. Achieving this certification is an important milestone along LimaCorporate's digitalization journey both internally from a smart factory and smart processes perspective and externally for our smart products serving the market.
Nevertheless, this certification will bring LimaCorporate even more day-to-day benefits that may not be visible at first glance, such as:
- Greater accountability to the public;
- Better insurance coverage and conditions for the whole group (cyber insurance is currently the main concern of every insurance broker and vendor);
- Access to bids and tenders that increasingly require this certification in order to participate (private and public hospitals are increasingly targeted and looking for certified partners);
- Streamlined year-end financial audit controls;
- More opportunities to respond to clinical trial requirements, which increasingly call for information security certifications;
A big thank you to the entire project team for the quality of work and effort they have put into delivering this important achievement for the entire group.